cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One secured upgraded to unsecured!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital One secured upgraded to unsecured!!!!

Capital2.jpg

Got this email today and will try the combine feature to add this credit line to Quicksilver tomorrowSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
medicgrrl
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One secured upgraded to unsecured!!!!

Congrats!

EQ 778 EXP 782 TU 729
Message 2 of 11
Joecooltech
Regular Contributor

congrats

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! It is such a good feeling when things start turning around! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

When did you open the account and how long did it take to make the jump to unsecured?

Message 5 of 11
arenglish
New Contributor

Also, do you have any data points for when you opened to now? Congrats! I hope to be in that club soon!

10/19 TU:785; EX:752; EQ:728
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratz!!! Im super happy for you because its hella hard to get them to unsecure the secured card. Ive had mines almost 2 years now and they still refuse to unsecure it.  Can you please provide some data points like How long you have had the card and what was your usage percentage at the time they decided to upgrade you?

Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's awesome, congrats.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats!

When did you open the account and how long did it take to make the jump to unsecured?

March 2016, so thats around 16 months but I stop using this card after I applied for a unsecure card after I got baddies off my report, got approved and product changed it a Quicksilver card.

Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

This card was inactive for many months and only the reason I think they finally unsecured it, is so I can close it and add the credit balance to my QuickSilver card.

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.