Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One showed a little Luv

tag
Chilli
Established Contributor

Capital One showed a little Luv

I opened a QS1 credit steps with a 3K CL a couple of weeks after discharge in february. after my 7th statement in Aug, they raised it to 3.5K and perm. waived the annual fee and PC the card to QS.

On Tuesday,...3 months later...I called and asked for another CLI. went to manual review and the next day my CL raised to 5K...it just showed up in my acct.

I am surprised because they were IIB and I have a judgment on one of my reports from them.

Smiley Very Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital One showed a little Luv

Good deal.  I burned them as well.  They gave me 3k QS1 which I just had PC'd to QS a few days ago.  I'm patiently waiting for my 6th statement in a few months to see how much luv they give me. I use the card like a debit card.   Congrats on your CLI

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2 of 4
Chilli
Established Contributor

Thank you. 

The auto CLI button didn't work for me so I called the EO. They are wonderful in helping to get the increase.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice !!!!!  Congrat's.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.