Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital One

tag
FicoJordan
Valued Member

Capital One

I just got off the phone with a CA representative regarding this debt that I never claimed.  It was for a bank account that I closed in 2008 and was being charged non-sufficent funds fees, because of a pay day loan company that kept trying to debit this account.  I contacted the CA and they told me that they put in a request to have it removed from my report, but that it would still report in Chex System.  I never claimed the debt, so does that mean that it is coming off of my credit reports?  Or should I still pay? I am confused

Obstacles are things you see when you take your eyes off your goals
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
CreditExpressNJ
Established Contributor

Re: Capital One

its coming off your report but chexsystem is not good... that will prevent you from getting a bank account with alot of banks if not all......that just basically means you commited some type of fraud or violation
CH7 Filed (3/29/17) - 483 EX 516 EQ 517 TU Discharged (5/31/17) - 559 EX 538 EQ 501 TU Current (1/18/22) - 690 EX 683 EQ 671 TU
Current Cards

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.