Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital approved, Boa Hummmm!

tag
jufer
Valued Member

Capital approved, Boa Hummmm!

Last week I got approved for Capital secure,no problem they got the 300,00 from my bank. Last night did a app for BofA secure and I got the message of 30 days for approval and notice, how much time to wait before I call them, or tomorrow 8 am, lol, I can't wait, still showing capital and HSBC from 6 years CO in CR ( just got a deal with CA to pay capital, will be paid next week)  and I have 3 judgments 6 years old. No collections.  

Starting Score: EQ 566,TU 567 12/2012Current Score: EQ 640,TU 747, EX 705,8/2013
Fico EQ 672, Fico TU 722, Fico EX 674,

Goal Score: 750 +

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
jufer
Valued Member

Re: Capital approved, Boa Hummmm!

I don't have to wait for tomorrow to know, i just found a page to check it out, humm, got this, grrrrr  (We regret we're unable to approve your request at this time)  I will call them tomorrow.

Starting Score: EQ 566,TU 567 12/2012Current Score: EQ 640,TU 747, EX 705,8/2013
Fico EQ 672, Fico TU 722, Fico EX 674,

Goal Score: 750 +

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 4
Chris1228
Contributor

I have read on these forums that BoA is hard to get (the secured card).. try and call for a recon and see why they denied tomorrow morning!

Message 3 of 4
signguy17
Frequent Contributor

try your local credit union.  I don't reallly even bank at my CU anymore but I never closed the account (they still have $7.05 in my acct.).  The bank where I bank turned me down but the CU with $7.05 not only gave me a CC with a $500 credit limit to start but it was unsecured!  The manager told me to use it and pay it off every month and come back in 6 months and she would give me a CLI to $1k.  I was rahter shocked that I got it.....so it was worth a shot.

Starting Score:
11/11/12 BEGIN REBUILD myFICO 584

11/11/13 ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! myFICO 705
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.