Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one EO phone number

tag
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

Capital one EO phone number

Hey all! I've tried good willing via the EO email. That did go well, so I'm trying to get my hands on the capital one EO  phone number. Anyone have it?

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
p-
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one EO phone number

earlyKY wrote: Hey all! I've tried good willing via the EO email. That did go well, so I'm trying to get my hands on the capital one EO  phone number. Anyone have it?

That did or didn't go well?  If it went well, they should be calling you back.  If they already called you back and you didn't get what you want, calliong them won't help.  What exactly happened?

Message 2 of 10
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@earlyKY wrote:

Hey all! I've tried good willing via the EO email. That did go well, so I'm trying to get my hands on the capital one EO  phone number. Anyone have it?

http://quotes.wsj.com/COF/company-people

Message 3 of 10
yudeology101
Senior Contributor

@earlyKY wrote:

If it went well, why don't you try emailing them again and have them call you?  That would be the best route.  Otherwise, try Facebook route and have them call you.

JPM Ritz Carlton $8k I UMP Club $8k I CSP $8k | Chase Hyatt $5k I AMEX Green NPSL I AMEX Delta $2k I Citi AA $2k | C1 QS $4.5k
BOA UNC-CH Alumni $6k I Hawaiian WEMC $3k I Arrival $6.5k I IT $1.5k | Merrill+ $2k | Lowes $12k | Apple $2k | +23more
Scores: EQ:671 (FICO 11) EX:686 (FICO N/C) TU:686 (FICO N/C) *8-5-14*
Overall UTIL: 14% *Gardening Since: 1/20/16*
------------------------------------------------------------
Need to stay out of trouble.... Go Heels!!! ... GC Watchlist ( #1 since 12-12-13)
Message 4 of 10
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

I meant did NOT go well. Sorry, I was on a mobile device when I made this post!
Message 5 of 10
pip3man
Valued Contributor

@earlyKY wrote:

hey im not quite sure if u are asking for the Executive Office number which I do actually have but don't know if we allowed to post it publicly on the thread. If that's the case PM me then imma respond with the number...

Message 6 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

@earlyKY wrote:

What happened?  I ask because any phone number to the execs is going to land you right back into the same department.  How far into the steps did you get before you were shut down, and what did they say?

Did you ask them why the answer wsa no?

Message 7 of 10
earlyKY
Regular Contributor

After I emailed the EO, they sent an email back stating that I needed to write my request and send it by mail to such and such address (it was the generic address for capital one custimer service). After doing that I got the generic "We can only reprort accurate information, blah, blah, blah" letter back from them. This was several months ago, when i just started my credit repair. Since I had bigger issues to resolve, I put this on the back burner. Now that I have gotten all of my collections taken care of, the late payments are all that is holding me down, so I figired I'd give it another go!

Message 8 of 10
p-
Valued Contributor

@earlyKY wrote:

After I emailed the EO, they sent an email back stating that I needed to write my request and send it by mail to such and such address (it was the generic address for capital one custimer service). After doing that I got the generic "We can only reprort accurate information, blah, blah, blah" letter back from them. This was several months ago, when i just started my credit repair. Since I had bigger issues to resolve, I put this on the back burner. Now that I have gotten all of my collections taken care of, the late payments are all that is holding me down, so I figired I'd give it another go!

Oh, I see now... I didn't realize that your OP mentioned GW leter... I assumed you were looking for a CLI.  That, I think, is a little different process.  I suggest you search "Capital one GW Success" and send a PM to the people who report a success with this.

Good luck!

Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you pm me the NJ umber please? Thanks!

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.