Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one goodwill

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one goodwill

so I submitted a gw email to remove 2 charge offs to the ceo of capital one yesterday. I got a call from a lady today asking what happened that I fell behind. I explained what happened and she said she what do she could to help and would follow up next week. What are they chances they will remove the accounts?
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditwiser
Valued Contributor

Re: Capital one goodwill

@Anonymous wrote:
so I submitted a gw email to remove 2 charge offs to the ceo of capital one yesterday. I got a call from a lady today asking what happened that I fell behind. I explained what happened and she said she what do she could to help and would follow up next week. What are they chances they will remove the accounts?

I dont have the answer as I have no experience with it.  I'm sure someone that knows better will chime in.  Welcome to the forum and please keep us updated on your progress. Especially with this issue. There are many people on here that could benefit from your experience with the Cap 1 GW. Good luck !

NFCU Visa 30k | NFCU Platinum 30k | Cap1 QS 12K | Cap1 QS 11.5K | Barclay MC 9k | Delta Gold Amex 30K | Discover IT 14K | CFNA FS 3200 | CareCredit 20k| Paypal Credit 5k |
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Just an update. I also tried with Bank of America and navy federal but both were reject the first time. I reworded the letter to include a statement saying I was aware they were not obligated to report, but wha was reported needed to be accurate
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Just an update. I also tried with Bank of America and navy federal but both were reject the first time. I reworded the letter to include a statement saying I was aware they were not obligated to report, but wha was reported needed to be accurate

Welcome the the forum Steve.  Smiley Very Happy  BofA and NF would be hard to budge but what I hear is to keep sending those letters and never stop and see what happens.  Some keep trying forever and finally get what they asked for.  

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.