Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one increased my secured card $300

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Capital one increased my secured card $300

Has any one else got that much of a increase with out adding any additional deposits? They didn't even notify me I just signed in to my mobile app and seen my available credit wuz $500 and I only had $200 limit befor this and my card wuz only open for 7 months
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one increased my secured card $300

Same thing happened to me. Same amount as yours, I was shocked because i thought the didnt do CLI for secured cards but CONGRATULATIONS use it wisely
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that you received the CLI go on the pre qualification page and see if you qualify for the quicksilver card or platinum card. Its a soft pull so it wont hurt you're score. Best of luck
Message 3 of 8
Shooting-For-800
Senior Contributor

congrats!  stay loyal to them and they will reward you.

Rebuild started in 2014  -  $100k unsecured credit in 2017  -  $500k unsecured credit in 2024.

DON'T WORK FOR CREDIT CARDS ... MAKE CREDIT CARDS WORK FOR YOU!

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

happened to me about a month ago

Message 5 of 8
dallascowboyfan
Contributor

Woo Hoo Congratulations......

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! My 5th (at least I think it's my 5th) statement drops today, so I still have a while to wait and see if the increase mine or not.

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

I tried doing that but it says I need to be 21 years of age b4 I can get prequalified I'm only 18 years old right now but they did approve me for a student journey card with a $300 limit
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.