Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one secured card

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one secured card

I'm a member of a credit union too, I'm sure they got some dumb card they want to give me
Message 21 of 26
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

I opened a secured Cap 1 CC also just sent in my deposit so waiting for my card.Seems like they are quick with helping your score, I cant wait!

I currently now only have a fingerhut card since 5/15 with a 800CL as of today, started with a 200CL. what are some other suggestions

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Opensky, they don't checj your credit. .. minimum 200 deposit
Message 23 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

Or you could hold onto fibgerhut and cap1 for now and wait til you can get an unsecured ?
Message 24 of 26
jamevfan
Frequent Contributor

Thanks Shamrock,I did excatly what you said and held on to Fingerhut and my Cap one Secured and applied for and unsecured Capt 1 quicksilver one and got approved with a 500CL!! im feelin lucky Smiley Happy

Current Ficos as of 01/2017 Equifax 640, Transunion 690 Experian 690 Mortgage middle score of 677
Message 25 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jamevfan wrote:

Thanks Shamrock,I did excatly what you said and held on to Fingerhut and my Cap one Secured and applied for and unsecured Capt 1 quicksilver one and got approved with a 500CL!! im feelin lucky Smiley Happy

App for a second unsecured Cap One card. If denied, close the secured card, wait a day or two and apply again.

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.