Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capital one!'!!!!!!!!!!

tag
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

Capital one!'!!!!!!!!!!

Such a great morning, so before I must say I literally had a break down looking at my credit score.. In October of 2015 my TU score was 359 .... I had lost my job and I just recently got a new one with a mid six figure pay day, first thing I did was pay off every one of my cards! This has been happening for 2 months and Capita One noticed! They took off all the late payments that I had made! And I disputed some stuff on my CR! Today I got an email saying it had changed, originally I had thought maybe US bank put my new credit card in to my total UTL but nope, my credit is now 631 which I know isn't high but someday I'll get there! Anyways thank you to everyone on here! Couldn't have done it without this great community.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Capital one!'!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on the new gig!

Cap 1 is incredibly forgiving. It's amazing how fast Cr's bounce back when you start paying stuff off. 

Message 2 of 5
Creditplz
Valued Contributor

It is crazy!! I paid the total balance of $950+ and the very next month they charged me the AF and I paid it that day and a week later they take everything negative off without me even asking... Crazy.
Message 3 of 5
AutoBot
Established Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:
It is crazy!! I paid the total balance of $950+ and the very next month they charged me the AF and I paid it that day and a week later they take everything negative off without me even asking... Crazy.

That's awesome. Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 5
elim
Senior Contributor

@Creditplz wrote:

Huge congrats!  I think that low score was very close to a record  :]

Cap One removing CR data is a great thing. Maybe the "big three" should change their ways and keep paid baddies on reports for just 1 or 2 years after the debt is paid. I'm pretty sure the stiffed lenders would go for that. As it is now, It sometimes has a worse affect on your CR when you pay old deb (updates).

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.