Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Capone Quicksilver - APPROVED omg!

tag
scorepower
Regular Contributor

Re: Capone Quicksilver - APPROVED omg!

Congrats!! I love capone. They have been a life saver for me. My scores are in the high 500's and i was recently approved for $3000 credit limit. I almost fell out of my chair and called my wife to double check the zero's. Anyway, i have the quicksilver and platinum card with cap one each with 3K limit. Recently i applied for my wife and she also received a 3K limit on a quicksilver card. After reading your message, i tried a cap one increase just now and received a 4K increase on my quicksilver and a 2K increase on my platinum card. So total i have about 12K. What i have been doing:

Make all purchases on my quicksilver card so i can get the rewards. Then pay it off as soon as i get paid. Sometimes i carry a small balance but that gets paid off pretty quickly. I think i pay cap one atleast 2-3 times a month.  

I love Cap One!!

1/16/16 Credit Check Total FICO 08 Scores: TU 633, EX 651, EQ 629
Message 11 of 19
1Rebuilding
New Contributor

NICE!!!!   Cap one has been really good to me.  They gave me 2 unsecured cards when my scores were low and I've been able to rebuild with them.  I now have $16,500 in unsecured cards with them and I'm less than 6 months into my rebuild.  Check out my scores below to see my progression.  I was able to go up over 100 points across the board in under 6 months!

Discharged Chapter 13 late 5/15. Starting my rebuild:
7/28/15 Fico 8: EQ 567-Trans 534-Ex 542-----8/28/15 Fico 8: EQ 632-Trans 622-EX 625
9/25/15 Fico 8 EQ 663-Trans 634-EX 645-----12/9/15 Fico 8: EQ 673-Trans 654-EX 663
2/17/16 Fico 8: EQ 670-Trans 658-EX 676-----3/4/16 Fico 8: EQ 686-Trans 667-EX 686
Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Me too. I love cap one. I don't really need the credit- I plan on paying off every month... Charging small amounts.
My goal is to end with a Amex. that will be amazing.
Message 13 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just made my first payment for the platinum, got in the chat and just like that they converted the platinum to qs! I have a qs1 and told them I only wanted the upgradebif I was given the qs with no annual fee. They complied, the rates and terms will be same as your platinum though.
Message 14 of 19
Prayerfuln09
Valued Member

That's awesome. Congratulations!!

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Norman- how can I find out?

If you buy a set of reports from MyFICO it will show a bunch of other FICO variants, including mortgage scores, auto scores and bank scores.

Message 16 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Normal- I have that... I will check. I'm paying $29/ mth for my fico.com
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@scorepower wrote:

Congrats!! I love capone. They have been a life saver for me. My scores are in the high 500's and i was recently approved for $3000 credit limit. I almost fell out of my chair and called my wife to double check the zero's. Anyway, i have the quicksilver and platinum card with cap one each with 3K limit. Recently i applied for my wife and she also received a 3K limit on a quicksilver card. After reading your message, i tried a cap one increase just now and received a 4K increase on my quicksilver and a 2K increase on my platinum card. So total i have about 12K. What i have been doing:

Make all purchases on my quicksilver card so i can get the rewards. Then pay it off as soon as i get paid. Sometimes i carry a small balance but that gets paid off pretty quickly. I think i pay cap one atleast 2-3 times a month.  

I love Cap One!!

I would be interested to see the 3000 SL on each card and an increase of 4000 and 2000 on card before first statement all with a high 500 score

Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Belated Congrats!  Nicely done!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.