Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Card that reports to TU

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Card that reports to TU

Can anyone recommend a card that reports to TU. Currently have Capital One reporting to EQ and EX but they apparently aren't reporting to TU so I have no open revolving accounts on that report to help bring my score up.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
ZsRebuilding1
Established Member

Re: Card that reports to TU

Capital One reports to all three. There might be a discrepency that is preventing them from updating, or their just might be a delay. How long have you had the card?

Starting Scores: TU: 499 EX: 521 EQ: 519
Current Scores: TU: 616 EX: 576 EQ: 585
Starting Goal: 680 across the board
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have had the card three years. Just started educating myself on credit. It is not showing on my TU report on myFICO. Odd.

Message 3 of 6
ZsRebuilding1
Established Member

Might want to give TransUnion a call and call Capital One. 

Starting Scores: TU: 499 EX: 521 EQ: 519
Current Scores: TU: 616 EX: 576 EQ: 585
Starting Goal: 680 across the board
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

After you mentioned that they report I went back and looked. An old Capital One account that I closed two years ago is showing on all three reports here but the open Capital One account now is only showing on EQ and EX. I think I will make some calls.

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

You were correct. Called Capital One was finally transferred to someone who seemed to understand. Said it was in the process of being corrected and backlogged so it won't appear as a new account. Hope this will help TU score. Thanks for the heads up.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.