Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Care Credit midcycle reporting?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Care Credit midcycle reporting?

I know mine and hubby's Walmart, Lowe's, and Amazon do midcycle reporting when we zero out the balances, but does Care Credit? Was thinking about paying it off either this month or next well before the promo period ends and was wondering if the reporting will update when I do.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Re: Care Credit midcycle reporting?

Do not know if they do, but if you do a sesrch of the threads here, you will likey find some info on the subject.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine has never reported and I've had care credit for awhile now. It's been a hidden TL for me for awhile. I even have a balance on it for a promo.
Message 3 of 7
Lava791
Established Member

Mine hasn't reported yet either. It's going on 3 months.
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine finally reported at the end of May after being opened in early to mid March
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine is about 6mo now. Had some dental work done and put on it. So it's actually nice its hidden. Hopefully I'll be able to take full advantage of the no interest promo before it reports lol 😄
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have it too but don't have a balance. I haven't use for about 4 months and still reporting on my report as zero balance but charged about 250 on it in May for vet visit for dogs and amount was reported on my report right away...

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.