Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash out Refi'd finally. Now what?

tag
Bella143
Established Member

Cash out Refi'd finally. Now what?

I closed on my refinance on Monday and it will fund this Friday. I was able to do a cash out and pay off everything on my credit report except my car. My util on everything right now is close to 90%. What will this do to my fico to now only have a mortgage and car payment on my credit? Should I keep a small balance on any cards and PIF each month? I'm just never been a point where I have no debt so not even sure how to handle it. lol. My mid FICO when I did my refinance was 627.

EX 722
EQ Fako 723
TU Fako 724 -
Discover 755
Cap 1 - 747
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Cash out Refi'd finally. Now what?

@Bella143 wrote:

I closed on my refinance on Monday and it will fund this Friday. I was able to do a cash out and pay off everything on my credit report except my car. My util on everything right now is close to 90%. What will this do to my fico to now only have a mortgage and car payment on my credit? Should I keep a small balance on any cards and PIF each month? I'm just never been a point where I have no debt so not even sure how to handle it. lol. My mid FICO when I did my refinance was 627.

What you want with your revolvers is one to report a small balance of no more than 9% of its CL to the CRAs each month and I would only charge what I could pay off either prior to the statement cut or when the bill is due.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.