Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cavalry Collection Deletion Letter

tag
stargazer25
Regular Contributor

Cavalry Collection Deletion Letter

I don't know if the credit gods are smilling at me somewhere but for the last year I have been dealing with Cavalry to get them to delete and getting nowhere with them, they sent me a letter stating "In order to provide you with the best customer service , we have closed the account mentioned above. All account collections will cease and not restart. Cavalry has requested that the credit reporting agencies delete Cavalry's tradelines from your credit report". Smiley LOL

I never even paid them off arguing the validity of the debt.Woo hoo!

Oh well, not gonna question it. Just keeping a copy in case it doesnt fall off on its own. 

Starting Scores: September 2015 minus 500 across the board
Current Scores: October 2017 EQ: 715 TU: 710 EX: 716
In My Wallet:
Cap1 QS: $4.8K - AMEX BCP: $4.2K - Old Navy Visa: $7K - Nordstrom $3.8K - VS $500 (FTW!)
BofA AU: $12K AMEX AU: $25K
Business: AMEX BCP $15K
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cavalry Collection Deletion Letter

@stargazer25 wrote:

I don't know if the credit gods are smilling at me somewhere but for the last year I have been dealing with Cavalry to get them to delete and getting nowhere with them, they sent me a letter stating "In order to provide you with the best customer service , we have closed the account mentioned above. All account collections will cease and not restart. Cavalry has requested that the credit reporting agencies delete Cavalry's tradelines from your credit report". Smiley LOL

Oh well, not gonna question it. Just keeping a copy in case it doesnt fall off on its own. 

Congrats on  the tradeline deletion.   Here's hoping that they don't sell the account to another bottom feeder.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cavalry Collection Deletion Letter

@stargazer25 wrote:

That's great news! 

Hopefully it won't reappear under a new CA.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.