cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cavalry Portfolio Paid Coll - GW email deletion in just one day!

tag
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Cavalry Portfolio Paid Coll - GW email deletion in just one day!

I honestly can't believe my email is all it took but Cavalry has just disappeared from my reports!

I have been working on my credit and paying off my debts this past year just so I'd have them paid and could look down the road with my new job that I got after graduation. (I started Jun 2012). Let me just say that I had absolutely terrible credit back then but I always had current student loans and mortgage on my side. Those were always the bright and shiny things on my credit report.

This year I started to tackle all of my past debts, including medical - which I'm very happy that I paid, I loved my doctors but money was always tight as a student + wife + mom. Now I have no delinquent debts and perfect payment histories on everything (not just loans anymore) for well over a year.

I never thought cavalry would actually delete from my email after I had to sneak into the backdoor and pay off their account, but they did, instantly! I just sent the email yesterday too! Yay! All experien really has left is aging late payment remarks and a paid charge-off. I feel like a new woman.

I'm not pulling new scores yet as I'm still waiting for the lender rescore with my much lower balance credit card that I didn't mean to let it report with high util. oops.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Cavalry Portfolio Paid Coll - GW email deletion in just one day!

Sorry for the late response 

Congrats on your success 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 11
newmomnewme
Valued Contributor

Yay!!!! Don't pull your scores...just wait. Your hard work is paying off now. Awesome.

012019 Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Current Fico9/Fico8/Mortgage Score:
MyGoal Fico8/Mortgage Score:
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 3 of 11
n0smirc
Regular Contributor

Thanks guys, it's gone from Equifax now too! So now Cavalry is completely gone, woot!

Monday - Email, Tuesday - Experian Deletion, Thursday - Equifax deletion!  (It was already gone from Transunion)

Talk about speedy deletions!

Message 4 of 11
lmfields
New Contributor

Would you mind sharing who you contacted with me?  I have an old settled account i'd like to see gone.  Thanks!

Starting Score: Me:530 Him:519
Current Score: (CK) Me:535 Him:534
Goal Score: 650+

Message 5 of 11
Sparky2012

I just did some searching on here and found this... I am looking for a Cavalry email address for GW. I recently paid mine off, and so far they are the first to cash the check, so I want to start hounding them now! Would you mind letting me know where you found it? I would appreciate it greatly! 

Starting Score: 495
Current Score: 544
Goal Score: 640

Message 6 of 11
Jumpin-in

If anyone has the Calvary email used would they be willing to PM me ? Thank you everyone

My credit is like a car accident- It took a lot less time to wreck than it will to fix.
Message 7 of 11
AwwwYeee
Regular Contributor

@Jumpin-in wrote:

If anyone has the Calvary email used would they be willing to PM me ? Thank you everyone

BUMP!!! Can anyone PM me their email?!?

Message 8 of 11
cabner
New Contributor

I'd love it if someone could pm me an email address for Cavalry too.   I have a paid entry for them on my report, and would love to try to get it removed.  

Thanks  in advance!!

Starting Scores 12/28/2014: TU: 599 EX: 599 EQ: 568

Current Scores: TU: 675 EX: 664 EQ: 620
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Likewise and maybe an example GW letter for them. Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.