Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cavalry Portfolio Services Contact Info for GW - HELP

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Cavalry Portfolio Services Contact Info for GW - HELP

I have already paid. Interesting turn of events, I recieved another letter saying my account was paid in full when originally it was paid in settlement. Hope this is a good sign of things to come. 

Message 31 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

I checked my Experian report this morning and it was gone. I will let you know if they remove it from Transunion and Equifax as well!

*crossinh my fingers
Message 32 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Success!! I checked my credit reports this morning, and it has been deleted from all 3 bureaus.

Thank you so much!!!!

Btw, I never heard anything from Cavalry. They simply deleted the item.

Message 33 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow Congrats! I wonder if in my case because the OC was Synchrony Bank is why they are unable to remove the trade line. At this point, they are still on my credit reports.
Message 34 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mine was originally with synchrony bank too. In fact, Cavalry bought my account and sued me. Then I made payment arrangements with the law firm, and took care of the debt in 2 months. Then the law firm sent me a letter saying I was no longer responsible for the debt, and the case was dismissed.

I tried a BBB complaint with that letter and failed. I tried because a similar letter worked to get the BBB to remove a collection with LVNV from my reports.

I think if you don’t hear anything by the end of the month, you should try again next month.
Message 35 of 79

Can you PM me the information as well? I have 2 accounts with Calvary I'd like to get off my CR. Thanks!! 

Message 36 of 79
Maximus5403
Valued Member

PM Sent!

Message 37 of 79

THANKS!!!

Message 38 of 79
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi there! Would you be able to provide the email address to me too? I've been calling them, and they won't budge on the phone. Hoping email would work. Thanks!!

Message 39 of 79
andylamb

Would you mind sharing the contact info with me as well?  Thank you for sharing this info btw!

Message 40 of 79
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.