Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cavalry Portfolio automatically gone from EQ, DOFD 12/2010

tag
bourgogne
Valued Contributor

Cavalry Portfolio automatically gone from EQ, DOFD 12/2010

this should give some hope, $16K CO that I tried to pfd with these guys more times than I can remember.  right, they turned down $16K to remove an entry, sort of mind blowing but whatever.  TU was more than happy to remove it almost 8 months before it was to fall off.  EX was not that far behind, I just called them up and said TU did it will you and they did.  I never bothered with EQ because of all the 1 month and that is it stories.  noticed a 9pt bump from a few weeks ago and sure enough its history.  my last and only negative.  sometime I need to address my derogs but so far I have gotten every card I have wanted and big lines so it has not been at the top of my list to deal with.  so nice to look at the bottom line and only see a car loan.  it was due to come off in 12/17, looking at the EQ report right in front of me.  amazing.  I wish others good luck as well

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.