Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central States Recovery refuses to GW

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Re: Central States Recovery refuses to GW

The OC is a hospital and when I tried to speak to someone elde the lasy refused.

Message 11 of 16
guiness56
Epic Contributor

If you can, I would march my happy butt up there and talk to someone in person.

Message 12 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Guiness would love to volunteer!!!! I agree I would go there and talk to the billing dept manager.

Message 13 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I emailed the person that I had originally spoke to about these a few months ago with the hospital.  We'll see.  I wanted to yell at that lady yesterday and tell you "you are not my parent, it's not your place to hold me accountable"  she just acted like she was my mom and was trying to teach me a lesson.  Well I get that I didn't pay my bills in a timely manner.  I'm just very frustrated with the situation, sorry to vent on you all.  I am so grateful for everyone's help on MyFICO.

Message 14 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

No problem Shellie. We are here to help as much as we can!!!!

Message 15 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I'm at a loss on what to do next.  These are showing paid but they're from 2011 so they'll be on there for the next ump-teen years! I know I should have paid my bills on time and I make no excuse for that.  This just hasn't been the best week so far...

Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.