Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Central States Recovery refuses to GW

tag
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Central States Recovery refuses to GW

I finally spoke to some one in their office and they completely refuse to remove the collections.  They received all of my letter and claim that they are unable to send out emails.  I am really frustrated and bummed.  I was told that it is company policy that they don't remove collections.  And due to the fact that I made payment arrangements 2 years ago and didn't follow thru until they were paid off they wont remove them, even tho they are paid in full.  This is such a small company it's not like I can call back and speak to some one else.  The way I interpret it each case is assigned to an agent, so they are the only ones you can speak to about it.  And she wouldn't let me talk to a supervisor, she said they don't have supervisors.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Re: Central States Recovery refuses to GW

bump

Message 2 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Keep sending the GW's letters. They will cave in sometime down the road!!

Message 3 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I have sent several letters and the impression I got this morning was that they have in fact received them but it is against their policy to remove something from a credit report.  The way it sounded they just printed out the letters and handed them over to her and she made note of them or put them in a file or something to that sort.

Basically it sounded to me that since I failed to keep up with the payments that they just wont work with me.  Almost like they are punishing me?

It sounds to me like this is a really small company so different people don't get my emails and you can't just keep calling and talking to a different person.  They ask what the account number is and direct you to the same person. 

Message 4 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

They must be really really really small. When is it due to fall off your reports?

Message 5 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

It's from 2011.  I think I saw online that they have less than 40 employees.  The lady said they have no way of emailing out (odd but whatever you say).  I have already asked the OC to recall these but they wouldn't do it.

Message 6 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

Well went out on a limb and tried the OC again and that lady was "less than pleasant" WOW.  I don't even know what just happen...?  She was really rude.  She kept repeating that it's sat in here unpaid for over a year.  I'm aware of that.  And then she made a comment about "you're asking us to pull this account back that you didn't pay for over a year and that means you won't be help accountable?" My goodness!

Message 7 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Oh my!!!! She must not love her job.

Message 8 of 16
Shellie
Valued Contributor

I don't know what else to do now...

Message 9 of 16
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Seems nothing else could be done. Have you tried contacting the CEO or a top executive from the OC? 

Message 10 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.