Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certified Mail Return

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Certified Mail Return

Hello,

I sent a  DV letter to Metabank/UltraVX Visa by certified mail. It was returned to me a few days letter "return to sender, attempted, not known unable to forward.

I used the same address as on my credit report.

Metabank/UltraVX Visa

6550 S Millrock Dr. Suite 100

Salt lake city, UT 84121

What should i do?

Can i send a copy of the returned mail to the credit reporting agency requesting removal.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
bettercreditguy1
Established Contributor

Re: Certified Mail Return

Most cc companies have a different address for inquiries, disiputes, etc. than their "payment address". You can find it on the monthly statement, your original agreement papers, or often  retrieve it from the net. If you still can not locate the needed information, call the number on the rear of your card and usually they may be able to assist you.

Updated scores 3/7/21 TU 849, EQ 829, Ex 818 (all Fico scores) Remember the Three P's: Pay early in Full, Pay on Time, Patience
Message 2 of 3
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Certified Mail Return

Ditto to the prev. post, but I'll also add that DV letter don't go to OCs. They only can go to CAs. If you want to send something to the OC, try an OC letter instead. ETA...or call and ask for whatever it is you might disagree with (e.g. balances, added interest, etc.)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.