Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chagrined to be starting over!

tag
3elizabeth
New Contributor

Chagrined to be starting over!

I am way too embarrassed to post my scores at this point, let's just say that they have dropped by hundreds.  I was doing well and had clean credit and then family illness hit along with bad luck, and I am starting over to clean up my reports.  What I need are addresses so that I can do the Saturation Technique for the following creditors and I haven't had lots of luck finding addresses.  So hopefully all of you who are more savvy than I am can help and provide some tips for me.  Please PM me contact information on the following:

Navient

Capital One (sent one on Monday)

Synchrony/Pay Pal Smart Connect

Wells Fargo Auto

First Premier

MidAmerica Bank (Continental Finance)

I know that it's a leap of faith to try to do this, but I guess it's better than doing nothing.  Also, for those of you who have used this technique, have you ever asked just that the whole TL is removed?  I had some bad comments on Navient, and I called and asked that they be removed and all three CRAs agreed to do that.  The first to respond was EQ and when I looked, they still had the comments on there.  So I asked them to remove them again and he said that he could remove all of the TSs for Navient.  Since I have a deep bench of credit, I said go ahead.  We'll see what happens with them gone.  He wouldn't remove Wells Fargo, however.  I didn't really follow his explanation.  He said that Navient said that all of them could be removed.  We'll see what it does to my score!  There were a batch that had 90-day lates so that is good if they are gone.  They will be on the other two as far as I know, but maybe all can be removed from them eventually?

Thanks for following along and any anticipated help!

In the 600's, moving toward 700's and 10K in credit. My motto: At the end of my life I want to be able to say "I wish I hadn't," not "I wish I had."
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.