Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change in Income

tag
elm84
Contributor

Change in Income

So question I have been saying my income is 12,000 (LOW SIDE it is about 15,000 PRE TAX) However I may have an increase in my income how to you tell the CC companies this do you just change your income? Or do you need to send them a statement? My income would jump to 30,000 a year

Gardening what I got til Holiday Season 2014
Hoping for a couple 1k+ cards one day
Capital One Secured 300 | Capital One Platinum 300 | Discover It Secured 200 | First Premier 400 | Finger Hut 500 | Victoria Secret 350 | Express 250 |
Dream Cards | Discover It | Chase Sapphire - Slate - Freedom | Amex Everyday Card

Scores | Starting 09/2013 ~ 574 | Current ~ 600 | Goal ~ 720 |
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: Change in Income

@elm84 wrote:

So question I have been saying my income is 12,000 (LOW SIDE it is about 15,000 PRE TAX) However I may have an increase in my income how to you tell the CC companies this do you just change your income? Or do you need to send them a statement? My income would jump to 30,000 a year

Most cc's have account updates sections online or you can send a secure message to update the income information.

Message 2 of 3
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Change in Income

@09Lexie wrote:

@elm84 wrote:

Most cc's have account updates sections online or you can send a secure message to update the income information.

+1

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.