Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charge Off Update

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charge Off Update

I posted towards the end of last week about a charge off that I have on my CR for a bank account that was overdrawn an had accumulated so many fees. I paid the bank when I settled the charge off. Well, last week, I decided that I should maybe try going into the bank branch (smaller bank) and talking to the branch manager to see if there's anything they could do to goodwill remove this account. I spoke with a really nice gentleman and the asst branch manager and she has a contact at the corporate headquarters in St Louis that she is going to call tomorrow to see what she can do! (I am in California so they were already closed) they took all of my info an said they would call me in the morning! I hope hope hope that the result is positive! If it is removed then I will have 1 CO left on my CR that falls off in a few months!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
dursty87
Established Contributor

Re: Charge Off Update

Best of luck.  I hope it works out for you!  Keep us posted when your hear back.

Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Charge Off Update

@dursty87 wrote:

Best of luck.  I hope it works out for you!  Keep us posted when your hear back.

Thanks! My bank opens at 9 am PST so anytime after that I should hear something! I'll update when I get a call. (I am so nervous!)

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.