cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charged off, then CA, then Charge off? Explain please?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Charged off, then CA, then Charge off? Explain please?

I have First Premier CC that was charged off in 09 and then in 2010 brought back to a collection agency when I decided to dispute.  CA contacted me and I sent a DV letter and of course they never responded... Now, First Premier has update my credit reports as a charge off again and then immediately changed it back to a CA of March 2011???  What are they doing?  My score looks like a roller coaster with this happening... Now the account says closed.  I sent all CRA's a MOV letter and I haven't heard anything back as of today. 3/24/11.  They received about a week and a half ago.  I also sent First Premier a 623 letter and I haven't heard anything back from them.  Thats when I started seeing all this weird activity going on with my reports.  CSC (Equifax) has sent me 3 updated credit reports this week alone.  Does anyone out there know what is going on?

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Charged off, then CA, then Charge off? Explain please?

Sounds like the OC sold it to a CA last year, bought the debt back from that CA, then resold it to a new one this year.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.