Reply
Regular Contributor
ApexdvToo
Posts: 232
Registered: ‎06-01-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted

From my understanding, it is rare (if not even probable?) a TL will be changed frrom a CO to a non-negative status so even if they removed the lates the CO status would still be a major derog ~for 7 years from the date of the CO i.e a major ding to your score.  I agree with the other reply: it is probably a good thing.  Too, after ridding yourself of all major derogs I understand FICO will then rebucket which will often result in a temporary score drop but soon after will begin climbing higher than possible if still in a bucket containing derogs.


Starting Score 4/15/2012:579 Ex-FAKO, 572 Eq-FAKO, 546 TU-FAKO (all were sub-500 in 2011)
FICO as of 3/08/2013: 627 EQ, 647 TU
FAKO as of 3/23/2013: 638 EX, 652 EQ, 648 TU
Goal 1: 600 FICO achieved 10/2012!, Goal 2: 650 FICO Across the Board - Let's take Baby-Steps!
**Amex Optima $1.3k, GE/CareCredit $1k, CapOne Secured $900, Barclaycard Rewards $500, CapOne Rewards $500, Citi/Shell $200**
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/18/2013 - Goal: No apps for One Year: 3/18/2014
Established Contributor
2NE1
Posts: 995
Registered: ‎12-06-2011

Re: Chase CC deleted


ApexdvToo wrote:

From my understanding, it is rare (if not even probable?) a TL will be changed frrom a CO to a non-negative status so even if they removed the lates the CO status would still be a major derog ~for 7 years from the date of the CO i.e a major ding to your score.  I agree with the other reply: it is probably a good thing.  Too, after ridding yourself of all major derogs I understand FICO will then rebucket which will often result in a temporary score drop but soon after will begin climbing higher than possible if still in a bucket containing derogs.


 

True, unless the creditor's willing to change the CO status to "Closed, Paid As Agreed'. But I doubt Chase is willing to do this so they rather remove the entire TL.


Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012
Frequent Contributor
LionLaw
Posts: 258
Registered: ‎06-10-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted

I just went through this last month.  Removing the TL gave my score a nice bump from 621 to 649.


Starting Score: 617 (EQ 6/10/12)
Current Score (8/28/13): EQ: 691 EX: 706 TU: 700
Goal Score: 700

Discover it $4,500 (02/2001); Amex PRG (Backdated to 01/2006); Amex ZYNC (Backdated to 07/2006); Wells Fargo Cash Back Visa $5,500 (12/2011); Citi Diamond Preferred MC $2,000 (07/2012); B of A Cash Rewards Visa Signature $5,000 (02/2013)

Regular Contributor
CC40
Posts: 105
Registered: ‎10-31-2010

Re: Chase CC deleted

Just checked my CR and the Charge- off has been REMOVED!!!!!!!! YAY!,!!! Doing my happy dance! BUT SW hasn't sent me an alert. That is kinda frustrating me at the moment - bare with me I will get a grip in a sec. I get alerts for neg info or sometimes for no changes WHY NOT NOW.
Regular Contributor
ApexdvToo
Posts: 232
Registered: ‎06-01-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted


DixieGirlx3 wrote:
Just checked my CR and the Charge- off has been REMOVED!!!!!!!! YAY!,!!! Doing my happy dance! BUT SW hasn't sent me an alert. That is kinda frustrating me at the moment - bare with me I will get a grip in a sec. I get alerts for neg info or sometimes for no changes WHY NOT NOW.

Awesome!!  Congrats!


Starting Score 4/15/2012:579 Ex-FAKO, 572 Eq-FAKO, 546 TU-FAKO (all were sub-500 in 2011)
FICO as of 3/08/2013: 627 EQ, 647 TU
FAKO as of 3/23/2013: 638 EX, 652 EQ, 648 TU
Goal 1: 600 FICO achieved 10/2012!, Goal 2: 650 FICO Across the Board - Let's take Baby-Steps!
**Amex Optima $1.3k, GE/CareCredit $1k, CapOne Secured $900, Barclaycard Rewards $500, CapOne Rewards $500, Citi/Shell $200**
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/18/2013 - Goal: No apps for One Year: 3/18/2014
Regular Contributor
ApexdvToo
Posts: 232
Registered: ‎06-01-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted


2NE1 wrote:

ApexdvToo wrote:

From my understanding, it is rare (if not even probable?) a TL will be changed frrom a CO to a non-negative status so even if they removed the lates the CO status would still be a major derog ~for 7 years from the date of the CO i.e a major ding to your score.  I agree with the other reply: it is probably a good thing.  Too, after ridding yourself of all major derogs I understand FICO will then rebucket which will often result in a temporary score drop but soon after will begin climbing higher than possible if still in a bucket containing derogs.


 

True, unless the creditor's willing to change the CO status to "Closed, Paid As Agreed'. But I doubt Chase is willing to do this so they rather remove the entire TL.


makes sense


Starting Score 4/15/2012:579 Ex-FAKO, 572 Eq-FAKO, 546 TU-FAKO (all were sub-500 in 2011)
FICO as of 3/08/2013: 627 EQ, 647 TU
FAKO as of 3/23/2013: 638 EX, 652 EQ, 648 TU
Goal 1: 600 FICO achieved 10/2012!, Goal 2: 650 FICO Across the Board - Let's take Baby-Steps!
**Amex Optima $1.3k, GE/CareCredit $1k, CapOne Secured $900, Barclaycard Rewards $500, CapOne Rewards $500, Citi/Shell $200**
Seedling Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/18/2013 - Goal: No apps for One Year: 3/18/2014
Member
Tallfish0919
Posts: 27
Registered: ‎06-04-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted

Can someone send me the contact info for chase

Started - 02/15/2014
Experian- 594
TransUnion- 568
Equifax- 594

Current -
Experian- 606
TransUnion- 606
Equifax- 580


Established Member
cmelvin62
Posts: 23
Registered: ‎01-02-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted

May I have this contact info too pretty please? Thank you!

Starting Score EQ 568 EX 638 TU602
Current Score: EQ NFCU 68810/12 TU MyFico 9/12 678 EX USAA 660 10/12
Goal Score: 700 middle
New Visitor
ficomistress
Posts: 2
Registered: ‎07-08-2012

Re: Chase CC deleted

[ Edited ]

Can u pm me the contact as well please Thx :smileyhappy:

Established Contributor
2NE1
Posts: 995
Registered: ‎12-06-2011

Re: Chase CC deleted


DixieGirlx3 wrote:
Just checked my CR and the Charge- off has been REMOVED!!!!!!!! YAY!,!!! Doing my happy dance! BUT SW hasn't sent me an alert. That is kinda frustrating me at the moment - bare with me I will get a grip in a sec. I get alerts for neg info or sometimes for no changes WHY NOT NOW.

 

EQ SW does give alerts when neg info is added, however, when neg info is removed you won't be getting an alert. But if there's another change on your report due to the settings you picked to get alerted, you'll see the score change. If you can't wait for that change then you're gonna have to pull a new power report.

Starting Score: 486 EQ, 529 TU, 518 EX 12/6/2011 (FICOS - lender pull)
Current Score: 595 EQ SW 1/10/13 628 TU08 1/10/2013 593 EX (BoA HP) 1/5/12
Goal Score: > 620
Take the FICO Fitness Challenge! | Diamond Spade Garden Club Member: App free since 7/2012

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+