Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase CO Help

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase CO Help

Hello,

I have always hovered around 800 until last summer when I lost my job. Long store short, I did my best to get everything paid off by cutting my expenses and such but I had two Chase accounts that I didn't get down and went CO. I was in contact with the company and ended up working with NCB Management to do a settlement but it ended up going back to chase before they accepted. I just learned my one account for $1,200 was CO and with a CA. My other account for $5,000 is CO as well but still with Chase. They say it is going to a CA in the next few days and while I want to prevent that, does it matter at this point?

I don't have the money to PIF but I wanted to try and settle the $5,000 account before it goes to a CA. They will except $2,000 but from everything I have read, the CO reported by Chase as paid less then orginal amount doesn't really help my credit. I have tried using some PFD letters here but they keep saying they can't so I am waiting for a call back from a supervisor. Should I just settle the $5,000 for $2k to get them off my back and then deal with the CO staying on my CR for the coming years?

Yes, I know this is my fault but I didn't know what to do. I have tried my best but basically paid eveything off I could and just couldn't get these accounts paid due to loss of job. Working random jobs now but no where near my old income before my company went under.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Rain77
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase CO Help

PM sent!

Last HP 8/29/14

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.