cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Deleted a Charged off Credit Card!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Deleted a Charged off Credit Card!!

After about a year of calling and writing Chase's CEO of Card Services G***** S****, and getting constant denials and letters about their policies and the integrity of the system, I finally got it deleted!!

On Monday or Tuesday, I sent GW e-mails to like 6 or 7 C level, VP level and Director level people at Chase.  One of their assistants e-mailed me after that and told me to call her.  She said she's working on it, and I just got another call from her this morning saying they are deleting the tradeline from my reports on Monday and she is sending a letter confirming that for my records.

In the last week, I got my last collection and my last charge off removed!!  All I have left are some lates on my Cap One, and some lates on a closed federal student loan.  I can't wait to check my score after this collection and CO are gone!!

Keep working hard everyone!

Message 1 of 54
53 REPLIES 53
BungalowMo
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Deleted a Charged off Credit Card!!

Excellent news!!!!  Bravo to you for proving that persistance pays off!

Let us know how the score bump goes!  Smiley Very Happy

BK 7 discharge 06.24.2020 No Fico score at all. Smiley Sad
Message 2 of 54
happy0510
Established Contributor

Way to go Starting! So happy for you!!

Chase has been really good this week!!

Starting Score: 615
Current Score: 709
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anyone needs the contact info, PM me.

Message 4 of 54
Schoolbuskid
Valued Contributor

Soon  you'll have to change your name from "startingslow" to "endingfast"....lol! Congrats i know the feeling! Smiley Wink

Rebuilding and Reducing Debt, is my game plan.
Message 5 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

i need the info.  please, please PM me.  I get no'som the person.  will you please give me all the info you have.  Thank you in advance

Message 6 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

please pm me the contact inof. im having an issue with this in getting my co removed. thanks

Message 7 of 54
EDub357
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on getting the charge off removed.  Who did you speak with and what is the contact info???

Message 8 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Please send me that information too. I have a chase card with lates that are 6 years old and the waiting for 7 years is killing me. Thank you.

Message 9 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dear starting slow,

Congratulations !! on your success , i am in a much more dire situation that you were i have 3 paid charge offs from chase and i desperately need your help.I am not asking but begging lol for the contact info you used to accomplish this success...

P.S

Jay

thanks a million

Message 10 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.