Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase / G.C Services PFD? Contacts?

tag
frio
Frequent Contributor

Chase / G.C Services PFD? Contacts?

Hey everyone quick question.   I have a few accounts being handled by collection companies however none are reporting on my most recent 3b reports.  One of the main ones I would like to take care of is Chase.  Chase has GC Services handling the account.  I would like to do  PFD but GC keeps telling me that Chase are the ones that handle that and that they are only collecting the payments for Chase ( who still owns the account).

Should I contact chase for a PFD?  Does anyone have a contact for Chase.  I do not know what to do next but I would like to get my credit back where it should be.  I am just not sure what my next steps should be.

Starting Score: 589 / TU: 600
Current Score: 696 / TU: 696
Goal Score: 700 / TU: 700

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase / G.C Services PFD? Contacts?

@frio wrote:

Hey everyone quick question.   I have a few accounts being handled by collection companies however none are reporting on my most recent 3b reports.  One of the main ones I would like to take care of is Chase.  Chase has GC Services handling the account.  I would like to do  PFD but GC keeps telling me that Chase are the ones that handle that and that they are only collecting the payments for Chase ( who still owns the account).

Should I contact chase for a PFD?  Does anyone have a contact for Chase.  I do not know what to do next but I would like to get my credit back where it should be.  I am just not sure what my next steps should be.

In all honesty Chase isnt going to give you a PFD, most OCs just wont do it. If this is updating monthly you want to settle it ASAP to stop that updating. I would make a deal with the CA to pay in exchange for them not reporting then go after Chase requesting a good will deletion, the older the OC account is the better chance of GW removal.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.