Frequent Contributor
tfkallday

Chase GW Contact?

Hi everyone!  I have a Chase defaulted acct. that went to collections which was eventually settled.  I am trying to GW Chase and was wondering the best way to tackle this?  I sent a GW letter to Chase via snail mail but was wondering if anyone had any email addresses or additional backdoor contacts that worked?  Thanks love you!

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Chase GW Contact?

Some on here had success via calling them. I'd add that to your snail mail attempts.

Frequent Contributor
tfkallday

I am going to add that to my to do list.  I guess I will research some numbers on the internet.  Chase is gonna get it :-)

Starting Score April 2013: 556
Current Score March 2014: 682
Goal Score Soon (-: 700

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member
abzze

I had one late on an old TL that was closed. But still had a different TL open with chase.

So I sent them a message through the secure message center in my account.

They agreed to remove the late info from CRs

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+