Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW Letter

tag
Mm587
Regular Contributor

Chase GW Letter

I am ready to send a GW letter to Chase.  I need suggestions on the best place to send it and to whom.  Thank You!

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Chase GW Letter

I always suggest they should be mailed to the office of the CEO.

Message 2 of 5
wa3more
Established Contributor

Yes, Chase Executive Office is best. The odds of this working for you are extremely remote at best. I would bet that you have a better chance of seeing Elvis singing the national anthem at a cubs world series.

I tried to get a couple of 30 day late payments remove from 6 years ago and they said no despite my relationship  of last 27 years. I no longer bank with chase and either do my adult children.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase is a 50-50 at best. I sent a GW letter for an old CC that had late payments and they said that they didnt even have the account on file and just deleted it from my credit report.  Sent GW letters for my wife to the auto finance division and after 4 letters and 1 email, I just gave up and said F it lol. They wouldn't budge on hers at all.

Message 4 of 5
CJ7
Frequent Contributor

Shot down in flames.  Called me back the next day to inform me they "are unable" to delete it.

I couldn't resist informing her that she meant "are unwilling".  She was speechless.

Almost seems from reading various threads here that Chase has run out of goodwill in 2015 -

at least in the CEO's office.  And there's only like 5 months left before it falls off...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.