Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW.. Please Help!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase GW.. Please Help!!

Has anybody had any luck with GW's with Chase. A little background on this account. I had a chase account that went past due back in 06/2009 (first Major Delinquency) and got sold to a CA. I settled with the CA and paid the balance off.  I decided to write Chase a GW to removed the entire tradeline from all three reporting agencies.

I wrote a GW email to Chase last week to an email contact I found online and got an email response advising me to call her to discuss my account with them. I called and spoke with someone that advised me that the account would be investigated and she would contact me in a few days with the outcome. Well three days later I got a call back saying, she found some errors on what Chase had reported to the credit agencies and all they would be deleting is some of the past dues on the account. Then a few days later I got a credit alert showing that only an update for Equifax had taken place. I proceeded to check it and nothing looked different on equifax, so she didn't even update all of the three agencies.

I sent out three different emails to three different email addresses and all three of them got routed to the lady I spoke with... . She stated was the only one in charge of handling of the emails directed to the CEO's office, and there was no one above her I could speck regarding my issues.

Can anybody share some contact's, tips of advice???

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Re: Chase GW.. Please Help!!

"... Fair Credit Reporting Act does not demand that all accounts be reported, only that any account that is reported be reported accurately. Therefore, a company does have legal discretion and permission to remove any account it chooses from the credit report..."

I place this in all of my goodwill letters and maybe give a friendly reminder to this lady whom you have been speaking with. Give that a shot but be super freindly about it. Last thing you want is giving her the impression you are telling her how to do her job. Remember, what she is doing for you is purely discretional.

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 2 of 17
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

I emailed a GW to Chase EO yesterday so if I hear back I'll let you know - it might be your lady who responds. I did include the statement that Ysettle4 just shared so we'll see . . . .

Starting Score: 2/2013 EQ 535
Current Score My Fico: 5/23 EQ 808| EX 812 | TU 800
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone PM me the EO e-mail contact? Thanks!

Message 4 of 17
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone PM me the EO e-mail contact? Thanks!

PM sent

769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 5 of 17
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

I'm not PMing you because this way others will see how to get it Smiley Wink

Google "Chase Executive Office" and click on the top hit - it lists contacts. I used the generic one, not the CEO's . . . .

Starting Score: 2/2013 EQ 535
Current Score My Fico: 5/23 EQ 808| EX 812 | TU 800
Message 6 of 17
2NE1
Established Contributor

Why don't you give it sometime? or like the other user said, you could send her a reminder.

I have recently gotten GECRB to remove a TL and only TU/EX reflect the change, the letter I received said it takes 60 days so I'm waiting for EQ to remove it.

Message 7 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the help guys! Crossing my fingers for some success.

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank You so much for responding! I will give that a try.. I was just hoping someone had something other then those generic emails online.

Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes no matter how you type it into google your going to get the same email either CEO or CHASE EXCUTIVE OFFICE... I used the generic one and also sent it directly to two of the people located at the excu. office and all three emails got routed to the same lady I spoke. She advised me, she was in charge of handling all these types of incoming correspondence that are sent to the excu.office. So I'am at a loss! Smiley Frustrated

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.