Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW.. Please Help!!

tag
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase GW.. Please Help!!

Emailed Chase EO on Sunday, got a call from a woman (her name starts with an "L")  today saying they are "looking into it" and she will get back to me within 2 business days . . . .

Starting Score: 2/2013 EQ 535
Current Score My Fico: 5/23 EQ 808| EX 812 | TU 800
Message 11 of 17
burghpa
Regular Contributor

@songsofexperience wrote:

Emailed Chase EO on Sunday, got a call from a woman (her name starts with an "L")  today saying they are "looking into it" and she will get back to me within 2 business days . . . .

I hope it comes thru for you. Keep us posted. Chase (along with BOA)  is hard one to tackle.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hope it works out for you... I my call was from a lady (named started with "k")...

Message 13 of 17
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

Well, I guess I got my answer. Scorewatch alert - no change in score but "an account listed on [my] report has been updated."

It's still on my file and the only change is that they updated the "high credit" from $3.511 to $4000.

Yeah, thanks for that Chase. I don't even know where the $4000 came from. It's been $3511 since the CO. My only satisfaction is that when PRA sued me on this I won so I never paid anything.

Account opened: 9/2006
Description: Account transferred or sold
Charge off account
Credit card
Amount in H/C column is credit limit
 Previously reportedNewly reported
Balance:$0 
Past due:$0$0
Status:Bad Debt; Placed for collection;Bad Debt; Placed for collection;
Last activity:11/1/201011/1/2010
High credit:$3,511$4,000
Description:Account transferred or sold
Charge off account
Amount in high credit is original charge-off amount
Account transferred or sold
Charge off account
Credit card
Amount in H/C column is credit limit

Message 14 of 17
2NE1
Established Contributor

When I started rebuilding two years ago, Chase was the first one to grant my GW CO removal... perhaps now they're being more strict about removing TLs Smiley Indifferent

Message 15 of 17
songsofexperience
Frequent Contributor

Makes me want to close my Chase checking account!

Thing is, I was unemployed for 18 months and exhausted my savings paying all my bills. I had no lates during that time. Then I got a job that meant moving 1500 miles and cost me a lot of money. I was trying to pay rent in the new location and a mortgage in the old. I called for help and they told me to miss a payment so they could help me so I did and then NOTHING. No help. 

So I can keep trying or wait until late 2017 Smiley Sad

Message 16 of 17
burghpa
Regular Contributor

@songsofexperience wrote:

Makes me want to close my Chase checking account!

I hear ya. I have both  business and personal checking, and savings account with Chase, still they don't budge. I am going to give up on Chase (and BoA is simialr as well), and give my business to someone else.

2013 Feb EQ: 550 | 2017 Feb EQ: 722

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.