Not applicable

Re: Chase GW Success?

What email address did you use?

Thanks

Message 11 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can i have the info too please? ive been trying to gw a late from chase and get no response.

Message 12 of 54
rainbowbrite
Established Member

hi, can you pm me the info please?

great riddance of Chase!

Message 13 of 54
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you pay the CO prior to GWing?  I have a CO overdraft line of credit..it has been sold to a CA and I'm wondering should I pay first and then GW?  Or even negotiate a settlement and then GW?  What was your situation?  I haven't even contacted the CA yet...haven't received any notices from them either...but then again it CO'd in 2008.

Message 14 of 54
heckofagator
Valued Member

I'd also be interested in the email used, if anyone would be kind enough to PM me.  Thanks!

Message 15 of 54
vezzy
New Visitor

I would appreciate that email address as well!

Message 16 of 54
stopdrpnro
Valued Member

did you guys include your account  numbers, socials?? On all 3 of my credit reports all i  can see is  my account numbers up to the  last 4 digits

I am also in need of an email address thanks in advance

Message 17 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

@ Heckofagator: I specifically requested the deletion of the CO--in a respectful, friendly matter of course Smiley Wink

Message 18 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Did you pay the CO prior to GWing?  I have a CO overdraft line of credit..it has been sold to a CA and I'm wondering should I pay first and then GW?  Or even negotiate a settlement and then GW?  What was your situation?  I haven't even contacted the CA yet...haven't received any notices from them either...but then again it CO'd in 2008.

I always start off by developing an "attack plan" when tackling any collection through research (on this site). As you'll read on this forum, Chase isn't very PFD friendly, however, much have had success with GWs. In my case, I PIF, waited for the payment to post, and then followed-up with a GW to the CEO via email.

Has your CO actually been sold or was it assigned? Have you DV'd the CA? IMO, I'd call the OC and see if they would allow you to pay them directly. If so, I'd negotiate a settlement or PIF (whichever is acceptable) and then follow-up with a DV to the CA. If the account has actually been sold and the OC will not accept payment, send the CA a PFD (however, research whether the CA is PFD friendly or GW friendly before taking any action)

~Mompreneur1Heart

Message 19 of 54
mompreneur1
New Contributor

@stopdrpnro wrote:

did you guys include your account  numbers, socials?? On all 3 of my credit reports all i  can see is  my account numbers up to the  last 4 digits

I am also in need of an email address thanks in advance

I only included my full account #. However, I called the OC and obtained the last 4 digits. I believe annualcreditreport.com  will show your full account number.

Message 20 of 54
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.