brc80

Re: Chase GW Success?

What email address did you use?

Thanks

Established Member
yoman1126

Can i have the info too please? ive been trying to gw a late from chase and get no response.

Established Member
rainbowbrite

hi, can you pm me the info please?

great riddance of Chase!

Established Member
915westtexas

Did you pay the CO prior to GWing?  I have a CO overdraft line of credit..it has been sold to a CA and I'm wondering should I pay first and then GW?  Or even negotiate a settlement and then GW?  What was your situation?  I haven't even contacted the CA yet...haven't received any notices from them either...but then again it CO'd in 2008.

Starting Score - 482 EQ (2/4/2012)
Current Score - 542 EQ (SW 3/22/2012), TU 505 (2/25/2012)
First goal - to get into the 600s
Valued Member
heckofagator

I'd also be interested in the email used, if anyone would be kind enough to PM me.  Thanks!

New Visitor
vezzy

I would appreciate that email address as well!

Established Member
stopdrpnro

did you guys include your account  numbers, socials?? On all 3 of my credit reports all i  can see is  my account numbers up to the  last 4 digits

I am also in need of an email address thanks in advance

New Contributor
mompreneur1

[ Edited ]

@ Heckofagator: I specifically requested the deletion of the CO--in a respectful, friendly matter of course :smileywink:

New Contributor
mompreneur1

915westtexas wrote:

Did you pay the CO prior to GWing?  I have a CO overdraft line of credit..it has been sold to a CA and I'm wondering should I pay first and then GW?  Or even negotiate a settlement and then GW?  What was your situation?  I haven't even contacted the CA yet...haven't received any notices from them either...but then again it CO'd in 2008.

I always start off by developing an "attack plan" when tackling any collection through research (on this site). As you'll read on this forum, Chase isn't very PFD friendly, however, much have had success with GWs. In my case, I PIF, waited for the payment to post, and then followed-up with a GW to the CEO via email.

Has your CO actually been sold or was it assigned? Have you DV'd the CA? IMO, I'd call the OC and see if they would allow you to pay them directly. If so, I'd negotiate a settlement or PIF (whichever is acceptable) and then follow-up with a DV to the CA. If the account has actually been sold and the OC will not accept payment, send the CA a PFD (however, research whether the CA is PFD friendly or GW friendly before taking any action)

~Mompreneur1:heart:

New Contributor
mompreneur1

[ Edited ]

stopdrpnro wrote:

did you guys include your account  numbers, socials?? On all 3 of my credit reports all i  can see is  my account numbers up to the  last 4 digits

I am also in need of an email address thanks in advance

I only included my full account #. However, I called the OC and obtained the last 4 digits. I believe annualcreditreport.com  will show your full account number.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+