Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase GW half success!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase GW half success!!!

For those of you that GW chase keep it up! About 10 min ago my hubby got a call from a Chase rep and asked my hubby if he'd been sending gw's. He said yes and she said"normally we dont do this but I will personally look into this and call you back"!!!!!!!!! He had a late in Aug of 06 and I have been sending goodwills like crazy! I knew someone at Chase would eventually give some love!!! I hope this gives people faith to keep trying! We can get there!

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Scuba
Frequent Contributor

Re: Chase GW half success!!!

Forget the love, I would be happy if Chase would only report correctly.

For me, I find with Chase it is one step forward and 2 steps back.  They take months for every small move it feels like water torturer.  Then you start the process all over again with someone new.

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

YESSSSSSSSS!!! Hubby just got a call back and a woman from a "executive office" about 5 min ago and  said after review they would REMOVE a 30 day late from his CHASE card account!!!!!!!!! FICO DANCE!!!!!!! YES! Keep up the GW's everyone they work maybe not first, second or third time but someone will eventually give in!!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 9
creditchild
Regular Contributor

hi. i'm going through the same thing with chase. i've tried to actually do it over the phone.

they sent me a letter telling they couldnt do it. i'm trying to get pointed in the right direction.

my late was back in 2009. can you pm me some info, i would greatly appreciate it.

Message 5 of 9
GordonShumway
Regular Contributor

So why just "Half Success"?

Congrats.

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

because I just came back and posted what eventually ended up happening AFTER the first time she called.

Message 7 of 9
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Thank you for your wonderful post, It get other hope.

Congrads to YOU!!Smiley WinkFICO happy dance your right...dance away.

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've been trying like He!! to get 1 30 day erased could you possibly pm me the info?

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.