cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Deletion

tag
stlmo123

Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion

I, too, would appreciate it if someone could PM me the e-mail or physical address. I am in the process of sending out GW letters to all of my creditors with whom I have any kind of negative report with.

Message 71 of 150
triniluver1

Hello All,

I too would love to have the contact information for this GW request. Chase is the last baddie on my report. It would be great if i can get this cleared. Thanks for the help!!

Message 72 of 150
Dishpro
Regular Contributor

I just had a 30 day late taken off the trade line due to a dispute and reinvestigation. I was surprised to see that once it was taken off my EQ FICO went up 33 pts. The 30 day late was from last Dec.

Starting Score:
Current Score: FICO TU 725 FICO EQ 735 EX 754
Goal Score: 850

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 73 of 150
DCole3g
New Contributor

Can you please pm me the info for chase?

Message 74 of 150
deadbishop
Regular Contributor

can i please have a pm sent or email with contact person also? thanks in advance i have 2 accounts CO from 2007 visa and a mc
Bankrupcy 7 Filed 2/20/2012
Discharged 6/18/2012
FICO as of 7/6/2012
TU 630 Classic (04)
EQ 641 FACTA Beacon 5.0
EX 607 Fair Isaac (ver. 2)

Message 75 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

I had a repo from Chase at the end of last year that is showing as a 0 balance on my credit reports and $880 was charged off. Should I write a goodwill letter to see if it can be deleted or do a pay for deletion on the charged off amount?? Has anyone had any luck getting a repo deleted??

Also can someone pm the email and mailing address info for Chase please?

Message 76 of 150
romanx

Can someone PM me with Chase email/contact information? Thank You

Message 77 of 150
CC40
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

This was just shared with me on another board.  Looks like this article explains why Chase is being so nice.  Hopefully you guys live in the states mentioned.  I live in Florida which is one that is listed. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-57357011/chase-stops-suits-against-credit-card-holders/

WOW!!!!! Thanks for sharing.
Message 78 of 150
romanx

Did you guys include your SSN# or just account number and address? Thanks 

Message 79 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello! Can I please also have a pm sent or email with contact person? many thanks in advance this would be incredibly useful!

Message 80 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.