Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion

Could somebody please PM or email me the info for Chase CEO? I just received a letter and was denied a GW deletion on an old CO.

Thank you in advance.

I would appreciate it if someone could e-mail me the Chase contact information for the CEO or other useful contact.  I have three 30 day lates from 2007 that I need to get off my report.  Thx!

Scott

New Contributor

Is anyone aware if Chase is taking the same generous stance toward removing Chase BP accounts?  I am getting ready to offer a PFD to the collection agency and am not sure if I have any chance to remove the  Chase BP charge off on the original account.

Starting Score: 523 TU: 3/15/2012
Current Score: 717 EQ 09/03/2014
Next Goal Score: 720 by Dec 2014

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Established Member

I would also appreciate it if someone could e-mail me the Chase contact information for the CEO or other useful contact. I have a CO from 2008 which a promptly paid in full.  Thank you in advance.

Starting Score: 589 9/1/09
Current Score: 804 8/15/12
Goal Score: 775

Could you PM me the info for Chase. Thanks.

Can you PM me the contact info?

Valued Member

Can someone please PM me the email for the CEO or key contact at Chase....thanks!

Would someone be able to send me the email or writing address to send my goodwillrequest. Please

pm me contact info as well please....

Valued Member

[ Edited ]

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chase+ceo+email

There's the link everyone.  Just look for Jamie Dimon's email

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.