Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Deletion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion

Can someone send me the numbers for the Chase Executive Contact or CEO? I have been traveling overseas for work and mailed my payment (prior to traveling) to Chase credit card, but it seems it never made it and after 1.4 months that I returned from my tirp I have found out I was late and Chase has recently reported it to the credit bureaus. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Message 91 of 150
Lzzybeth
New Contributor

@heckofagator wrote:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=chase+ceo+email

There's the link everyone.  Just look for Jamie Dimon's email

This is what I did to contact their Executive Offices, it really works!!

I sent an email on Friday night and got a call back on Monday morning. It's worth a shot, even if you can't get it removed! Their people are very pleasant and helpful.

Garden Club Challenge: App Free Since 5/01/2021 and
No Apps Until 6/15/2022
Message 92 of 150
Lzzybeth
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Can someone send me the numbers for the Chase Executive Contact or CEO? I have been traveling overseas for work and mailed my payment (prior to traveling) to Chase credit card, but it seems it never made it and after 1.4 months that I returned from my tirp I have found out I was late and Chase has recently reported it to the credit bureaus. So any help will be greatly appreciated.

Sent a PM.

Garden Club Challenge: App Free Since 5/01/2021 and
No Apps Until 6/15/2022
Message 93 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion UPDATE

Hi, Can I also request the name and address of who you wrote for chase? Thank you Smiley Happy

Message 94 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can I also get this contact information? I have a card that I paid in full with a 30 day late on it. Every time we apply for something and get turned down they reference that card. I want this thing gone!!

Message 95 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can someone pm chase contact info?

Message 96 of 150
KAISMOM
Contributor

Hoping someone can give me the contact info to chaseSmiley Happy Thanks much!

Southwest Premier & Plus 25.8k I Alaska Air 21k I Discover It 16k I United Explorer 15k I Chase Business Ink Cash 12k I Wells Fargo 2.5k I Bill Me Later 7k I Amazon 3.5k

Current Scores:
(TU) 813, (EQ) 786
Goal Score: 820
Message 97 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can you PM the contact info please, thanks

Message 98 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did anyone manage to get the email contact? If so, do you mind sharing via PM? Thanks is advance!

Message 99 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

If anybody who has the email contacts is still reading or comes across this please PM me the contact emails for Chase as well. TY!!

Message 100 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.