Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Deletion

tag
GoingTo800
Contributor

Chase Goodwill Deletion

Hi guys, new here. I read on here about somebody emailing the CEO of Chase and having a executive customer service rep contact them so I thought i would try. I emailed a 5 or 6 line email and within a few hours I was contacted. The CSR had a lot of trouble finding my account, it was closed a while back and due to lost card had the account number changed a few times, but after a few days and over a hour on the phone and I have no idea how much more time they spend on their own trying to help me,  he REMOVED the tradeline that had the 30 day late for me !!!!!!!!!!!!

I will say he was super nice, bent over backwards and really gave me a good felling about dealing with Chase. I know a lot of people want to know how much a 30 day late hurts so I will update this thread mid Feb when I pull my EQ again and post where it went to, right now it is about 685, everyones situation will be a little different but it will be a good reference.

Equifax Feb 2012 690
TU Feb 2012 720
Message 1 of 150
149 REPLIES 149
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion

Congratulations!  They were extremely pleasing to deal with and just recently deleted and UNPAID CO for me and sent us a check for $51.00!  They made our balance that was $1,049 a zero balance with no payment and sent us money!  I LOVE CHASE : )

Message 2 of 150
Matstarr
Valued Member

Can you PM me the contact Info?

Starting Score: EQ 586 EX 587 TQ 601 11/11
Current Score: EQ 820 TU 835 EX 842
Goal Score: 850

Message 3 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Check your mail.  

Message 4 of 150
ccb2115
Frequent Contributor

I feel like Chase should win an award for taking care of their customers, both past and present. They seem to forgive everyone no matter the circumstance. They are amazing! 

Scores: EX: 793 EQ: 804 TU: 801
Message 5 of 150
gbpackers88

Can you Please PM me with the contact information.. Thank you

Starting Score: TU 500
Current Score: TU 538 EQ 562 EX 563---Lender Pulls
Goal Score: 650 Across the Board and a Mortgage Approval for FHA

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was just shared with me on another board.  Looks like this article explains why Chase is being so nice.  Hopefully you guys live in the states mentioned.  I live in Florida which is one that is listed. 

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505123_162-57357011/chase-stops-suits-against-credit-card-holders/

Message 7 of 150
lbdd13

Could I get that contact information?  Thanks!

Message 8 of 150
UpmyscoreinFL
Frequent Contributor

Me too please. I have sent a few emails and haven't gotten anywhere.
Equifax my fico 629
Transunion my fico 669
Experian fako 663
Message 9 of 150
GoingTo800
Contributor

PMs sent

Equifax Feb 2012 690
TU Feb 2012 720
Message 10 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.