Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Deletion

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Chase Goodwill Deletion

Is it possible you could email me the information for the Chase contact?  I have faxed a letter so far with no response.  Thanks so much for your help.

Mod Cut

Hi Nicoll and welcome to the forums. Personal information is not allowed to be posted for privacy reasons. You are welcome to exchange this via PM (Private Message).

MarineVietVet, myFICO moderator

Message 41 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would really appreciate if someone could email me the Chase contact info they used in a PM. Thanks in advance. 

Message 42 of 150
slapshotbrew

Can someone PM me the address? I've got one late from 2006 I'd like to get removed. Thanks!
Message 43 of 150
Breuklyn
Established Member

Has anyone had any luck recently, I emailed them a few days ago and haven't heard anything.

The source may have been bled dry!
Message 44 of 150
slapshotbrew

Emailed late Monday night. Yesterday I received a call letting me know they are looking into it, then a follow up call this morning stating the account is being removed from all 3 CRA.
Message 45 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sent my gw via email a couple of days ago. Got a call back within 2 hours of sending it. Hopefully getting some good news today!

Message 46 of 150
billups

Could someone please PM me the Chase contacts? I had a Case card that was closed with a 0 balance - shows 2 30 days lates... Any help is much appreciated!!

Message 47 of 150
dianna832
Established Member

Hi could anyoneee send me the contact info??! Please. I've asked before and didn't get anything,

Starting Score: TU 530 EQ 490
Current Score: TU 619 EQ 585
Goal Score: TU 640 EQ 640

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 48 of 150
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would someone mind to message me the Chase contact info. Thanks so much!

Message 49 of 150
Teyanna79

Good morning GoingTo800!! Can you please pm me the contact information for Chase.  I have two late payments that I am trying to have deleted.

Thanks

Message 50 of 150
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.