Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Denied

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Goodwill Denied

I have two charge-offs from Chase. One is a Freedom and the other is an Amazon Prime. The amounts were small ($600 combined)

They happened when I was outside the country for a couple of years and did not pay close attention to some subscriptions I was being charged for automatically. The actual  charges themselves were even lower at around $100 each. The late fees over several months is what resulted in the higher final charge. 

I was hoping Chase will take note of this and excuse me considering my account is mostly clean except for a towing related CA that I'm working to get removed alongside. (Even the towing charge happened while I was away and the police found my stolen motorcycle and had the towing company tow it.)

I sent an email to the CEO on friday (03/17/17) which was forwarded to the executive office on Monday. Then, this morning, I got a call from the EO and was basically told the usual "We're required to report accurately" reason for rejecting my plea.

I have read enough here to know that I need to keep sending them until I luck out but I was wondering if there was anything I could do to improve my chances with the second attempt.

Your input would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.