Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Letter: The Waiting Game *UPDATE

tag
kscb321
Established Member

Re: Chase Goodwill Letter: The Waiting Game *UPDATE

I agree. I kept getting the same denials after contacting different executives. That's why I gave it a break. I will try again one day soon but for now I am working on my accounts that are current with no lates. I want to keep those accounts current. I'm ok with my scores.... For now

Starting Score: TU: 675 EX: 721 EQ:661
Current Score: TU: 698 EX: 721 EQ: 703
Goal Score: TU, EX, EQ: 800

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 24
reckedhim
Frequent Contributor

Has anyone tried calling their customer service?
Message 22 of 24
bradleyj520

I, too, have just recieved a no dice from Chase and from two other creditors with late payments on my credit report. None (capital one, chase, credit first) were able to remove the individual late payments (literally one late payment for each). It's like the banks want us in financial ruin....oh, wait.

I'll try again tho....

Message 23 of 24
EW800
Valued Contributor

It sounds like there has been little or no success with Chase GW letters, however I was wondering if anyone would have information in regard to where to write, such as the CEO office?

Thank you so much!

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
April 2023: EX8: 840; EQ8: 832; TU8: 842 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 822
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $48.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $22.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; Chase Amazon $6K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $21K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $296K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.