Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
New Visitor

Re: Chase Goodwill Question - email or snail mail?

I'm looking for the email and snail mail addy's for Chase Auto Finance if anyone has them.  Please PM me.  Thanks.

New Visitor

Could you please PM me the email contact that you used? I'm not having any luck with snail mail.

Regular Contributor

PMed everyone above this post with what i have. good luck to everyone

Current Score: EQ 694(Fako), EX 676(Fako),TU 729
Goal Score: 750 across the board
New Contributor

amaurym wrote:

PMed everyone above this post with what i have. good luck to everyone

Can you please pm me this info as well. Thank you in advance!

Starting Score: myfico.comEQ 570 TU 614 EX (fako/experian.com) 565 5/24/12
Current Score: lender pulled EQ 672 TU 722 EX 692 as of 7/2/13
Goal Score: 700 across the board

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Hi everyone, new member trying to fix some things with my credit. I have an old chase account that good payment history except for one 30 day late, I was hoping to get that email so I can try sending them a good will letter. Thanks!

Contributor

PMed

Current Score: EQ Fico 651 (5/22/2012)
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
My Credit Rebuild Project Log

Please share the contact with me, I also have lates on a cancelled card I'd like to get off my report. 

Thank you!

Highlighted

Can someone please PM me the contact info for Chase?  Thank you

I would greatly appreciate the contact email for chase as well. Thank you very much.
New Visitor

I would also like the email addy to send them my GW request. Thanks

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on actual applicant approvals and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.