cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill Question - email or snail mail?

tag
takethat
Valued Member

Re: Chase Goodwill Question - email or snail mail?

Could you please PM this contact info to me as well? I have a CO from 2007 with Chase that is ruining my life! Thank you so much!

Starting Score: EQ 618
Current Score: EQ 653, TU 674, EX 633
Goal Score: 720

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 21 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could u please pm me that contact as well, thanks Smiley Happy
Message 22 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

can someone pm me the contact info also?  thanks!

Message 23 of 53
CC40
Regular Contributor

I sent letters to mutliple addresses - meaning one to NY - one to Ohio (I think).  And I sent an email.  I was fortunate enough to have my derog acct removed!  Good luck!

Message 24 of 53
CC40
Regular Contributor

@rckstrscott wrote:

@Repo-ed wrote:

When I send out GWs, I send in both forms to multiple contacts.  Having success with both methods.  Have had multiple deletions in the past couple of weeks, even a two with direct disputes to the CRAs themselves.

+1000000

There is no defined way to success. Chase is a huge bank, and a huge corporation. Emails, snail mail, faxes, morse code. Whatever you need to do to get the GW in the right persons hand is what you need to be doing! I would go for every approach short of a carrier pigeon.

-scott

Bingo Bango Scott!  That is how it is accomplished!

Message 25 of 53
bearclaw84
Valued Member

Hi everyone, I am new here and have a few late pays to chase auto and credit cards I would love the email and snail mail address to send some letters too if possible...... Thanks!!!!!!
Message 26 of 53
jmedee

Hello:

Looking to see if anyone would be willing to PM the addresses (email and snail mail) for Chase - looking for GW success Smiley Happy

Thanks in advance!

Message 27 of 53
the5toads

Can I get the email that you used, too?  Thank you so much!

Message 28 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

I would also appreciate it if someone could PM or e-mail me the Chase contact information for the CEO or other useful contact. I have a CO from 2008 which a promptly paid in full.  Thank you in advance.

Message 29 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Can somebody kindly provide me the address (email or postal address or fax number etc,) for Chase credit card. I am late for one payment and it is reported to credit agencies.

Please, kindly help. Thanks

Message 30 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.