cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Goodwill email to CEO declined.

tag
srikanth6
Established Member

Re: Chase Goodwill email to CEO declined.

Just now I have send snail mail to the address on credit report.Lets see what they say about the Goodwill.

Message 11 of 20
castor4072
Regular Contributor

Good luck...keep us posted!!!!Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

I emailed the CEO a few days ago and his secretary responded asking me to call. I did and she said she can't figure out who they sold my account to, and she would have to get back to me.

Message 13 of 20
castor4072
Regular Contributor

Well..I did hear back from Chase in a matter of hours after sending my GW letter. I called them back and they denied me and said that "we are obligated to report to the credit bureaus accurately and regretfully have to decline your Goodwill request to modify/change your credit report"...this was about a week ago, sorry for the late post.

Here's the kicker..I then checked my Experian report they they were reporting my CO as a "charge off 6 times was late 120 days"....I called them back and said "whoa whoa hold on a second"....after pleading my case with them, they changed my status to "Charged off, paid in full"...I disputed this because it was CO in 2009 and I didn't make a contract to pay on it each month, so I asked them "how can I be late 6 times late for 120 days" the account is closed and CO? 

Long story short, even though they didn't remove it from my credit report, now it shows "charged off, paid in full"....I guess that the next best thing I could ask for...at least I tried..!!

Message 14 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Once an account is CO'd, they are still allowed to mark lates monthly up to the point it is paid or sold.

ETA...keep trying with the GWs. There are Chase success stories in here.

Message 15 of 20
castor4072
Regular Contributor

Keep trying with the GW? How so? I dont think I'll get a different response if I emailed to someone else at Chase. Their policy is their policy, correct?

Message 16 of 20
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

@castor4072 wrote:

Keep trying with the GW? How so? I dont think I'll get a different response if I emailed to someone else at Chase. Their policy is their policy, correct?

Try mail, fax, calls, e-mail, smoke signals, Morse Code, etc. Whatever it takes. Definitely don't limit yourself your e-mailing. Read in here and there are hundreds of Chase success stories. I've even seen some get refunded past fees after GWing. Persistence is key.

Message 17 of 20
idonthaveaname
New Contributor

Is there some sort of list of emails and calls . It almost seems to be like detective work to figure this stuff out

Message 18 of 20
fairclok
Contributor

i'm looking for the Chase Executive Office or CEO email.   

Can anyone help me with that information?

Starting Score: Sept. 2012 EX FAKO 560; EQ FICO 590; TU FICO 576
2015 Score: Dec 2016 EX FICO 800; EQ FICO 790; TU FICO 810
Goal Score Met 2018: 825 or better on all 3

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

Message 19 of 20
buildafico
Frequent Contributor

I'm still going with print your goodwill letter on a coffee mug and send it to the ceo. lol who could deny that?
some textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome textsome text>some text
Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.