Regular Contributor
Rein

Chase JPMorgan 30 day late

I had forgot to pay my auto loan back in January and realized to pay on the 30 day past due!!! Now it's on my credit report showing late. The last 30 day late was almost 2 years ago. I'm so bummed! I didn't see any score dropped because I have an old collection fell off. How much is this hurting my score? The car will be paid off in a few months. Has anyone had any luck GW with Chase auto? I was hoping to get a house by Christmas! Now my dream of crushed!
Valued Member
Cracka

Re: Chase JPMorgan 30 day late

[ Edited ]
Hi Rein, sorry to hear. My first GW to their executive office resulted in an investigation and ultimately resulted in the typical "under the fcra we are required to report accurate information."

I will continue until I get a compassionate human being (my 30+ day late resulted as I traded in my car and payoff happening a few days late).

Good luck.

Starting Score: 639
Current Score: 648 EQ, 664 TU
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
RobertEG

Re: Chase JPMorgan 30 day late

Did you pay within 30 days of the billing due date?

All lates are not reportable to the CRAs.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+