Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Mortgage

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase Mortgage

New here, and we are wanting to rebuild our credit score (mine-548 his-578) so we can buy a new home. We fell behind on our mortgage (Chase) they placed on a repayment plan to catch up, we paid every month ON TIME in the amount they said and when we pulled out credit, it shows we were past due the entire year we were making our on time payments. This irritated the hell out of me. How can we ever rebuild if it shows us to be past due for over a year? We were only behind 2 months, but now it looks even worse due to their "repayment plan" I asked if we could get a letter stating we made our payments on time for the past year and their response was a flat out "no". Since they rolled the 2 months we were behind into the next 12 monthly payments, they see us as being passed due for the 14 months. 

Hope this makes since....Also for the record I HATE CHASE. 

Also, the new lender we are going to be working with said we need to build new credit. How does one get "new" credit when we can't get approved for anything? 

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.