Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Mortgage

tag
ArCpa
Contributor

Chase Mortgage

Hello, 

For the last 3 years Chase Mortgage has reported the following late payments.

30 Days 1X

60 Days 3X

90 Days 4X

I have disputed this with Chase and the bureaus for 3 years. And the bureaus always verifies the charges. Two weeks ago I had to pay Chase $ 25.00 to send me every paid statement/bill dating back 5 years. The 8 times Chase claims I was late, the statments clearly show that I made my payments on time. I am needing help on what to do next, thought about sueing Chase and the bureaus in small claims court and getting the judge to demand chase to clear up the matter. Any help would be appriciated. My Fico 's are 735TU and 752EX, but I will be applying for a business loan , and my lender told me that the lates would kill me loan app.

Thanks

CC: Amex Green ( NPSL) Amex BCE ( 38.1 K ) US Bank Sig Cash ( 20K ) Pen Fed (42K) Chase Freedom ( 7.5K) Discover More (22K ) Cap 1 QSilver (10K) Barclays Rewards (9K) Care Credit (5.5k) Sears (12K) JC Pennys (6K) Dell (15K) Key Bank (19k ) Key Bank (16K) FFO (7.5 K) Shell ( 600) OCCU ( 20K ) City TY (10.5K) CSP (17.5k) Regions ( 18K )Simmons (15K) Regions BLOC (125K) Fuel Rewards MC(10K )Amex Hilton ( 23k)

TU ( MFICO 5/11/14) 812
EQ ( MFICO 5/11/14) 790
EX ( MFICO 5/11/14) 805

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Booner72
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Mortgage

I think you should send all the statements and all the proof you have to the CRA's to show you were not late and hopefully they will read it and get this fixed.

Have you written letters to CEO's of chase, called daily, sent faxes and emails daily?  Harrassed the crap out of them to fix this?  This method has worked for me and I highly recommend it.  People get sick of you so they fix problems so you go away.  Always be kind and sweet - you will get nowhere with nasty. (even though it would be hard to be nice to someone screwing your credit reports over).

STARTING: 11/24/10 EQ-584 EXP-648 TU04-595
CLOSED FIRST HOME 8/19/11 EQ-630 EXP-691 TU04-653
CURRENT: EQ-701 EXP-??? TU08-720
Message 2 of 3
LIGHTNIN
Senior Contributor

Re: Chase Mortgage

I would suggest directly disputing with OC (chase). Make a copy of the statements,make circles

highlight or both around the dates you paid on time, that they say you didn't.

Then mail these copies and ask the OC to please explain or delete.

Instead of a threat with a lawsuit, tell them that you will take your mortgage business elsewhere.

Once OC thinks about losing all the interest on this mortgage, they maybe be nicer to deal with.

I maybe wrong, but it's worth a try.          

FICO's May 2015 EQ764 ~~Live below your means and always keep an emergency fund -Love Everybody ~ Big Kenny ~ Big and Rich ~~~~~Credit Scoring 101 - Common Abbreviations - Freq Req Threads - Free Credit Reports - What Steps Do I Take?DV? PFD?
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.