Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Chase Successful GW

tag
tryingtogetitrightnow
Regular Contributor

Chase Successful GW

Hey everyone,

I've sent out GW letters to several companies, and I got my first success back!  Chase sent me a letter saying that my account was no longer in their system, so they have requested Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion to remove the account information from my credit bureau report.  It's a small win (30 day late + Account closed by credit grantor), but I'll take it.

Starting Scores:10/09/13 EX ???; EQ 661; TU 668
Current Scores: 11/23/13 EX 655; EQ 679; TU 705
Goal Scores:700+ for all
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Chase Successful GW

@tryingtogetitrightnow wrote:

Hey everyone,

I've sent out GW letters to several companies, and I got my first success back!  Chase sent me a letter saying that my account was no longer in their system, so they have requested Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion to remove the account information from my credit bureau report.  It's a small win (30 day late + Account closed by credit grantor), but I'll take it.

A win is a win and small victories are part of the larger picture 

Congrats 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 8
Deuce2

That is awesome news. Could you please PM me where you sent them to? 

Thanks!

Starting Score: 595
Current Score: ???
Goal Score: 720

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 8
OneDay_750
Frequent Contributor

Hello. Could you please PM me what address you sent your Chase GW letter to?

Thank you.

CURRENT SCORES: EQ: 628 (12/14/14); TU: 628 (12/10/14); EX: 636 (12/13/14)--All myFICO
STARTING myFICO EQ SCORE:: 507 (11/2013); GOAL SCORE: 700--(All CRAs); GARDENING SINCE: 10/5/14
Message 4 of 8
Whitneyy
Valued Contributor

Sounds good!

Congrats

GOAL - 700 FICO across the board!
Message 5 of 8
Razgriz

Congrats! This is a  huge win. I'm kind of jealous...I tried going a GW through their Executive office over their phone with two different representatives and both of them turned me down, with the second straight out saying that rules changes were preventing him from doing it.

Message 6 of 8
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@tryingtogetitrightnow wrote:

Hey everyone,

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
tomeh100

please pm me contact for chase I needed so bad for gw

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.