Regular Contributor
isisblue

Chase & Capital One Goodwill

I've been sending GW letters to Chase & Capital One.  Chase 4 letters, past few months. And made my first attempt with C.One a few weeks ago.

Got shot down each time.

Has anyone had any luck getting GWs with them Recently? I see postings from results in 2008.

Which address would be the best address to write to them?

I went from 11k cc debt in October down to 2k and I'm not even close to that magical 620. (533) 

I still have to HIPPA/PFD a current medical collection & 2 paid medical collections.

I feel so sad, at this rate, the chances of buying a house in Oct are looking very bleak to me,

Thanks in advance

Starting Score: EQ 433 12/2008
Current Score: EQ 649EX (LO Pull) 683 TU 663
Goal Score: 700 12/11

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
All baddies gone! lates have hit the 2 year mark!
New Contributor
ktscore

Re: Chase & Capital One Goodwill

I am also seeking GW from both companies, as well as Bank of America.  I sent letters and e-mails to the CEO of Card Services for Chase (yesterday) and the CEO of BoA (6/1).  Have not heard back yet.  I have heard that Capital One is tough, and I have the most lates with them so I am going to see what responses I get from Chase and BoA before I try with CapOne.  You'd think with all the bailout money being forked over to these banks they'd be more willing to give taxpayers a break!  But like you mentioned, I haven't seen any recent success noted on here with either creditor.  I will keep you posted on my outcome though. 

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Moderator Emeritus
HappyDays

isisblue,  ther is no HIPAA PFD
Established Contributor
JoeBJay20

I think some people have had success with both companies through planetfeedback. 
New Contributor
ktscore

Boooooo.  Just got a call from the Executive Department at Chase.  The woman told me they are unable to make good will adjustments to accounts that are reported correctly.  I challenged her a bit, but she was adament that she was unable to change the reporting.  I can't help but feel discouraged :smileysad:

But I guess you just have to keep trying...    

548: 800
665: 800
750: 850

Regular Contributor
isisblue

Yea I realize I mistyped that. It was still early :smileyhappy:

Starting Score: EQ 433 12/2008
Current Score: EQ 649EX (LO Pull) 683 TU 663
Goal Score: 700 12/11

All baddies gone! lates have hit the 2 year mark!

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+